EMS Women's Velo Bike KnickersJust the right length—the EMS Knicker feature ergonomically positioned panels and a padded chamois for a comfortable day in the saddle. Great for spin class, too.
- Ergonomic 6-panel design for a superbly contoured fit in a knit stretch fabric
- Anatomically contoured seamless Air Cell foam chamois for shock absorption, protection, and enhanced breathability
- Soft Hygienic chamois surface wicks moisture, prevents chafing, and inhibits odor
- Padding elasticity enhances body movement
- Flatlock seams for nonchafing comfort
- Durable comfortable elastic grippers at leg hems keep knickers in place
- Elasticized waist
- Reflective EMS logos for low-light visibility
- Inseam: 17 inches
Country of Origin: Imported
EMS Women's Velo Bike Knickers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Bunches At Knee
- Narrow Elastic Waist
- Cycling In Fall
Comments about Eastern Mountain Sports EMS Women's Velo Bike Knickers:
These were inexpensive and had the cut I was looking for, but unfortunately the quality isn't up to par. The waist (compared to shorts from other companies) is a narrow elastic instead of a wide comfortable elastic. After a little while on the bike it digs in to my belly. Second, on me anyway, the calf openings are too big and don't stay down after prolonged riding. They end up bunching under the knee - also not comfortable.
Knickers great because they have just enough coverage to keep your knees warm in 50~ degrees before you need full tights. I suggest going for another brand instead of these, though.
- Was this a gift?: