THE NORTH FACE Women's Iodin JacketA go-to soft shell jacket for fast-moving mountain adventures, the exceptionally breathable Iodin manages moisture—inside and out—with Pertex Equilibrium fabric. Handwarmer pockets are harness and pack friendly.
- Durable double-weave fabric of 70D x 40D nylon, polyester, and elastane
- Pertex Equilibrium fabric:
~ Manages moisture—inside and out—with wicking fabric construction that moves moisture away from the body and promotes fast evaporation, creating body temperature “equilibrium”
~ Raised yarns inside create a microclimate between skin and fabric to keep fabric from sticking to skin during intense activity and supports the moisture movement process
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish for improved water resistance during light rain showers
- Harness- and pack-friendly alpine handwarmer pockets with zip closure
- Sleek hem and cuff construction reduces bulk and provides a streamlined fit
- No-rise hem is slightly longer in the back
- Harness and pack compatible
- Center back length: 26 in.
- This product is part of The North Face Summit Series: athlete tested, expedition proven
Fiber Content: 68% nylon, 20% polyester, 12% elastane
Country of Origin: Imported
THE NORTH FACE Women's Iodin Jacket
EMS_Sale Yes Removable Liner No Back Length 26 in. Fit Regular Insulation N/A Snow Skirt No 3-in-1 No Ventilation N/A Waterproof Material N/A Weight 13.3 oz. (375 g) Waterproof No Type Jackets Hood Type No
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Top layer
- Wind Light Rain
Comments about THE NORTH FACE Women's Iodin Jacket:
I love North Face products and own the Apex Bionic jacket in Medium which I wear all the time. Thought this jacket would fit similarly. It doesn't. (I am 5'6', 135) Sleeves are really long as if it were meant as a Tall. Also, the sleeves are tighter than I would want. No room for layering. The body of the jacket is also a bit tighter than the Apex. Wanted to love it, but had to return.
- Was this a gift?: