THE NORTH FACE Men's Canyonlands Full-Zip FleeceA climbing-specific stretch fleece, The North Face Canyonlands will keep you covered on the wall. The hard-faced fleece resists abrasion against the rock and features a brushed back for next-to-skin comfort.
- Stretch hard-face heathered fleece for abrasion resistance and mobility
- Brushed back for comfort
- Full face-protective hood
- Exposed tri-color Vislon zip for contrast
- Full front zip makes it easy to layer and ventilate as your core temperature fluctuates
- Alpine hand pockets
- Stretch at cuffs for ease of forearm adjustment and to prevent sliding down when reaching for the next handhold
- Thumb loops keep cuffs in place
- Underarm and side gussets for ease of movement while scaling the wall
- Center-back length: 27 in.
Fiber Content: 100% polyester piqué fleece
Country of Origin: Imported
THE NORTH FACE Men's Canyonlands Full-Zip Fleece
Gender Men's Back Length 27 in. Weight 18 oz. (500 g) Type Jackets Sleeve Length Long-Sleeve Fabric(s) Synthetic