THE NORTH FACE Men's Taggart Convertible PantsThe North Face Taggart boasts a clever convertible pant design that allows you to be a quick-change artist as temperatures heat up during the day and cool down at night.
- Durable, midweight, abrasion-resistant nylon woven fabric
- Four-way stretch fabric for improved freedom of movement
- Easy zip-off legs with color-coded zips for shorts with a 10 in. inseam—this versatile pants-to-shorts design saves valuable space in your pack or duffel
- Zip-fly and center-front snap
- Belt loops
- Welted hand pockets
- Crotch gusset for mobility
- Secure-zip side and rear pockets
- Relaxed, lined waistband for comfort
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50
- Active fit with a slightly slimmer cut throughout the leg
- Pant inseam: Regular (32 in./M)
- Short inseam: 10 in.
Fiber Content: 95% nylon, 5% elastane
Country of Origin: Imported
THE NORTH FACE Men's Taggart Convertible Pants
Inseam 32 in. (size M) Shorts Inseam 10 in. Pant Length Zip-off Weight 12 oz. (350 g) Fabric(s) Synthetic
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about THE NORTH FACE Men's Taggart Convertible Pants:
the pants are lightweight and soft - very comparable to the ems trailhead pants for the density of the fabric. i actually liked these better than the ems one b/c the convertible section has a smoother zip in and doesnt look as obvious of a break. they're also cheaper.
i'm 6'1, 200lbs and usu wear a 33x32. these were just the right length.