THE NORTH FACE Men's Pacific Creek Board ShortsThe North Face Pacific Creek is a comfortable, stretch board short that you can live in all summer long.
- 75D quick-drying performance polyester fabric
- Four-way stretch back panel for range of motion
- Snap closure at waist and Velcro closure on fly
- Hand pockets for multiuse appeal
- Crotch gusset
- Secure zip pocket with drain hole and key loop
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50
- Relaxed fit: comfortable and cut wider through the thigh
- Inseam: 10 in.
Fiber Content: 100% polyester
Country of Origin: Imported
THE NORTH FACE Men's Pacific Creek Board Shorts
EMS_Sale Yes Inseam 10 in. Weight 7 oz. (200 g) Type Swim Shorts Fabric(s) Synthetic
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- High Quality
- Casual Wear
Comments about THE NORTH FACE Men's Pacific Creek Board Shorts:
These have been my all-around shorts this summer. I wear them to the pool often. Also just took them on a six day hiking trip. They held up great through some tough scrapes along rocky trails. I've also wore them for some long runs and workouts, for which they're light and flexible enough. They're comfortable, durable and very versatile.
- Feels true to size
- Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: