THE NORTH FACE Women's Alpine Hybrid Full-ZipThe North Face Alpine Hybrid Full-Zip is a versatile midlayer that helps regulate your body temperature during intense stages of your hike, while also providing wind protection and warmth in chilly conditions.
- Midlayer jacket made from polyester body fabric for warmth and protection with 90D textured polyester interlock knit panels for climate control
- Climate control panels at underarms, forearms, and across the back with FlashDry technology
- FlashDry panels accelerate removal of moisture from skin and speed evaporative cooling and drying to improve temperature regulation and breathability during outdoor activity
- Lightweight, packable, and breathable with stretch for mobility
- Full-length, center-front zipper with semi-auto-lock zipper pull for easy on/off and layering
- Two hand pockets with invisible zip closure
- Thumb holes on cuffs for added coverage and hand warmth
- Bound at cuffs
- Back length: 25.25 in.
Fiber Content: Body: 53% polyester, 47% polyester; Panels: 100% polyester
Country of Origin: Imported
THE NORTH FACE Women's Alpine Hybrid Full-Zip
Gender Women's Back Length 25.25 in. Insulation N/A Snow Skirt No Ventilation N/A Waterproof Material N/A Weight 13 oz. (360 g) Type Jackets Hood Type No