PISTIL Sadie BeltA small work of art from the Andes, the Sadie Belt is custom crafted for Pistil. Rich in texture with an already broken-in feel, it's perfect with your favorite pair of jeans.
- Made from handwoven, embroidered wool--each belt is unique
- Metal buckle with antiqued-brass finish
- Double eyelets for buckle prongs
- Belt width: 2 in.
- Belt length (not including buckle): S: 35 in., M: 39 in., L: 43 in.
- Fair Trade—support for this product helps sustain indigenous communities, the environment, and the traditional skills of the Peruvian Andes
Fiber Content: Wool
Country of Origin: Imported
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Too Wide For Beltloops
Comments about PISTIL Sadie Belt:
It's very pretty, however it's a little too wide. Doesn't fit very easily through the beltloops on an average pair of Gap jeans.
- Was this a gift?: