ICEBREAKER Women's Bolt Crew, S/SGo hard and fast in this incredibly lightweight, all-season running tee from Icebreaker. With a touch of Lycra for a close-to-body fit, the Bolt Crew gives you complete freedom of movement, while managing your core temperature and keeping sweat to a minimum.
- GT Technical 150: Ultralight base layer for warm to cool conditions and year-round wear
- Soft premium merino wool jersey with stretch Lycra
- Merino wool regulates temperature to keep you cool when it’s warm and warm when it’s cool
- Highly breathable merino wool transports moisture vapor away from the skin, prevents chilling in cool conditions, and never feels clammy
- Naturally odor resistant—wear it again and again odor-free
- Ultrafine merino feels soft against the skin—does not itch
- Lycra-enhanced for superior fit and faster dry time
- Raglan sleeves for unrestricted movement
- Underarm gusset creates greater ease of movement
- Shaped hem for a flattering active fit
- Contrast flatlock stitching for a smooth fit and nonchafing comfort Icebreaker GT word mark
- Slim, close-to-body athletic fit for total comfort and easy layering
- Ideal for running, fitness, hiking, and biking
Fiber Content: 96% merino wool, 4% Lycra
Country of Origin: Imported
ICEBREAKER Women's Bolt Crew, S/S
EMS_Sale Yes Fabric(s) Wool Sleeve Length Short-Sleeve
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about ICEBREAKER Women's Bolt Crew, S/S:
I wear micro-weight wool shirts all year, both as outerwear and as layers under other shirts (particularly in the winter). I own about a dozen different brands/styles, and this particular brand/style is constructed well, a flattering fit to wear on its own, and a great layer.
My only caution is that they run very tight. I'm normally a M for a snug-but-comfortable fit, even in other icebreaker shirts. But this one was too tight to wear on its own, even in outdoorsy activities, so I exchanged for Large and they fit snug but not obscenely tight.
- Was this a gift?: