OSPREY Women's Ariel 65 BackpackLarge, versatile, and women-specific, the Osprey Ariel 65 backpack is perfect for adventurous ladies doing anything from thru-hiking the AT to summiting Everest.
- Torso-specific sizing and contoured harness and hipbelt provide a superb custom fit for women
- AirScape suspension features dual peripheral aluminum rods to enhance load stability and weight transfer and a foam backpanel with grip mesh to provide comfort and breathability; New LightWire alloy peripheral frame offers additional lightweight support
- IsoForm harness with spacer mesh surface comes in multiple sizes and gender-specific cuts and has no sewn seams for excellent comfort and fit
- IsoForm CM hipbelt can be heat-molded for the perfect fit and features Osprey’s exclusive ErgoPull design for quick and easy fit adjustments
- Top pocket quickly and easily converts to a lumbar pack with a built-in hip belt for shorter side trips
- Backpanel sleeve with hanger accommodates up to a 3 L reservoir; hose can be routed through a slot on either side of the pack depending on your preference
- InsideOut compression straps on the side stretch woven pockets can be routed internally or externally to help secure your gear, minimize pack volume, and improve load stability
- Three horizontal Straightjacket-style compression straps on the front of the pack provide additional load stability
- J-panel access on the front panel provides quick access to packed gear
- Adjustable stretch woven front pocket with welded vent is perfect for stashing extra layers or other items you want easily accessible
- Wide mouth sleeping bag access with divider keeps your bag easily accessible and separate from the rest of your gear
- Internal compression strap helps secure your gear
- Removable sleeping pad straps allow you to attach a sleeping pad to the outside of the pack, leaving more room inside for the rest of your gear
- Includes Stow-on the Go trekking pole attachment and dual ice axe loops with bungee tie-offs to keep hands free and your tools safe and secure
- Ideal for carrying loads between 50 and 65 lb. (perfect for a 3+ night trip)
Country of Origin: Imported
OSPREY Women's Ariel 65 Backpack
Dimensions 33.5 x 17.5 x 13 in. (85 x 44 x 33 cm) Pack Fabric (Primary) 210D shadow check nylon Hydration Compatible Yes Torso Length XS <16 in.
S 16-18.5 in.
M 18-20.5 in.
L 20-22.5 in.
Volume XS 3600 cu. in. (59 L)
S 3783 cu. in. (62 L)
M 3967 cu. in. (65 L)
L 4150 cu. in. (68 L)
Primary Use Backpacking Weight XS 4 lb. 8 oz. (2.04 kg)
S 4 lb. 11 oz. (2.12 kg)
M 4 lb. 14 oz. (2.22 kg)
L 5 lb. 2 oz. (2.33 kg)
Weight Capacity Over 50 lb. Trip Length Extended Trip (>3 nights) Volume Range 60-69 liters
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Not Enough Pockets
Comments about OSPREY Women's Ariel 65 Backpack:
I got this pack for my wife to use on our Yosemite and Kings Canyon trip this summer. The pack was great, she did not complain at all about it not fitting well and it carried her supplies and even a bulky bear canister with ease. The free hydration bladder that came with it was an added bonus. Thanks.
- Primary use:
- Was this a gift?: