OSPREY Xenith 75 BackpackOsprey knows that you need the best load carrying ability and comfort when carrying large loads on extended trips, which is why they designed the Xenith 75 pack. An innovative suspension system provides excellent support, while the pack itself gives you more than enough room to pack for an epic trip.
- LightWireHD peripheral frame effectively transfers load to the hipbelt while a single 6061-T6 center stay maintains backpanel shape
- BioForm harness with NeoSpacer fabric comes in multiple sizes and gender-specific cuts and has no sewn seams for excellent comfort and fit
- BioForm CM hipbelt balances firmness and cushioning for optimal carry and can be heat-molded for a precise, personalized fit
- Reversed spacer mesh backpanel provides a smooth, breathable contact surface
- Dual-compartment top pocket quickly and easily converts to a lumbar pack with a built-in hip belt for shorter side trips
- External hydration sleeve in the backpanel makes refilling a breeze and protects the rest of your gear from spills
- Dual compression straps on the sides minimize pack volume, improve load stability, and can be used to attach extra gear externally
- Zippers on each side of the pack provide wide, easy access to the main compartment; curved path reduces stress on the zipper for smooth opening and closing
- Two roomy front pockets with coated zippers help keep often-needed items handy
- Wide mouth sleeping bag access with divider keeps your bag easily accessible and separate from the rest of your gear
- Stretch mesh front pocket is perfect for stashing extra layers or other items you want easily accessible; stretch mesh side pockets are ideal for water bottles or tent poles
- Zippered hipbelt pockets provide secure storage for small items and are easily accessible while hiking
- Removable sleeping pad straps allow you to attach a sleeping pad to the outside of the pack, leaving more room inside for the rest of your gear
- Includes Stow-on the Go trekking pole attachment and dual ice axe loops with bungee tie-offs to keep hands free and your tools safe and secure
- Ideal for carrying loads between 40 and 70 lb. (perfect for a 3+ night trip)
OSPREY Xenith 75 Backpack
Dimensions 31 x 14 x 13 in. (78 x 36 x 34 cm) Pack Fabric (Primary) 210D nylon Hydration Compatible Yes Torso Length M 18-20.5 in.
L 20-22.5 in.
XL >22 in.
Volume M 4577 cu. in. (75 L)
L 4821 cu. in. (79 L)
XL 5065 cu. in. (83 L)
Primary Use Backpacking Weight M 5 lb. 2 oz. (2.33 kg)
L 5 lb. 6 oz. (2.43 kg)
XL 5 lb. 9 oz. (2.53 kg)
Weight Capacity Over 50 lb. Trip Length Extended Trip (>3 nights) Volume Range 70+ liters
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Expedition Backpacking
- Winter Camping
Comments about OSPREY Xenith 75 Backpack:
Got this for winter camping and perhaps a few glacial expeditions. Have not used it yet, but have it all packed for my next trip! Holds just a bit more than my Atmos 65 and it may become my go-to pack. A bit heavier than the Atmos, but the feel is great and due to its ruggedness it should stand up well. My -40F sleeping back fits! May determine a method to carry snowshoes external to the pack (strapped on the back).
Would love to come back in about six months to give a better update after a few treks are completed.
- Primary use:
- Was this a gift?: