OSPREY Aether 85 BackpackA large and versatile pack, the Osprey Aether 85 is perfect for adventurers doing anything from thru-hiking the AT to summiting Everest.
- AirScape suspension features dual peripheral aluminum rods to enhance load stability and weight transfer and a foam backpanel with grip mesh to provide comfort and breathability; New LightWire alloy peripheral frame offers additional lightweight support
- IsoForm harness with spacer mesh surface comes in multiple sizes and gender-specific cuts and has no sewn seams for excellent comfort and fit
- IsoForm CM hipbelt can be heat-molded for the perfect fit and features Osprey’s exclusive ErgoPull design for quick and easy adjustment
- Top pocket quickly and easily converts to a lumbar pack with a built-in hip belt for shorter side trips
- Backpanel sleeve with hanger accommodates up to a 3 L reservoir; hose can be routed through a slot on either side of the pack depending on your preference
- InsideOut compression straps on the side stretch woven pockets can be routed internally or externally to secure your gear, minimize pack volume, and improve load stability
- J-panel access on the front panel provides quick access to packed gear
- Wide mouth sleeping bag access with divider keeps your bag easily accessible and separate from the rest of your gear
- Internal compression strap helps secure your gear
- Removable sleeping pad straps allow you to attach a sleeping pad to the outside of the pack, leaving more room inside for the rest of your gear
- Includes Stow-on the Go trekking pole attachment and dual ice axe loops with bungee tie-offs to keep hands free and your tools safe and secure
- Ideal for carrying loads between 50 and 65 lb. (perfect for a 2-3 night trip)
OSPREY Aether 85 Backpack
Dimensions 33 x 14 x 13 in. (83 x 36 x 32 cm) Pack Fabric (Primary) 210D nylon dobby Hydration Compatible Yes Torso Length S 16-18.5 in.
M 18-20.5 in.
L 20-22.5 in.
XL >22 in.
Volume S 5004 cu. in. (82 L)
M 5187 cu. in. (85 L)
L 5370 cu. in. (88 L)
XL 5553 cu. in. (91 L)
Primary Use Backpacking Weight S 4 lb. 9 oz. (2.08 kg)
M 4 lb. 13 oz. (2.18 kg)
L 5 lb. (2.28 kg)
XL 5 lb. 4 oz. (2.38 kg)
Weight Capacity Up to 30 lb. Trip Length Extended Trip (>3 nights) Volume Range 70+ liters
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Adjustable To Sml Loads
- Large Volume
- No Webbing Or Lashing
- Extended Miles Hiking
- Extended Trips
Comments about OSPREY Aether 85 Backpack:
Used for Extensive trips in wilderness areas of 14 plus days in US Rockies mountains, BC,Yukon and Alaska. Lightweight well built that can take the punishment of tough conditions. The fit is fantastic once fitted properly. The pack can be cinched down to smaller loads with built in top side straps - Awesome. Love the external water reservoir pouch as it does not take up room inside. There is one set of webbing loop on the top of the pack but could use more lashing or webbing to attach other items as needed on the pack body.
- Primary use:
- Was this a gift?: