OSPREY Manta 28 Hydration PackWith 3 L of water and 28 L of cargo, the Osprey Manta 28 hydration pack is a super versatile, highly-ventilated, feature-rich multisport pack. No matter what your adventure of choice may be, the Manta 28 is ready to join you.
- AirSpeed suspension system features a mesh backpanel with LightWire frame, side vents and ridge foam backing for maximum comfort
- BioStretch harness offers full range of motion; full elastic sternum strap features a built-in magnet for bite valve attachment
- Full hipbelt keeps pack stable and transfers load effectively; belt is mesh-covered for comfort and features a modified ErgoPull system for quick and easy fit adjustments
- Dedicated, zippered hydration compartment keeps your 3 L HydraForm reservoir (included) separated from the rest of your gear
- Dual-zippered panel load access to the main compartment makes it super easy to pack your gear in the morning and find it later
- Top zippered slash pocket is lined with heat embossed fabric to protect your sunglasses, phone, mp3 player, or GPS
- Stretch mesh front pocket provides quick external storage and features a blinker light patch and reverse wrap hip belt storage
- Dual compartment zippered front pocket is perfect for storing smaller items like keys, maps, or snacks
- Stretch mesh side pockets will hold water bottles for additional hydration
- Zippered hip belt pockets are great for energy gels, chews, and bars
- Upper and lower side compression straps help reduce pack volume and keep your gear from shifting around as you hike, ride, or run
- Integrated helmet attachment loop provides an easy solution for keeping your helmet secure and out of the way
- Integrated and removable rain cover conveniently stashes into a pocket on the bottom of the pack
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment keeps your poles secure and your hands free when you need them
OSPREY Manta 28 Hydration Pack
Fluid Capacity 3 L (100 fl. oz.) Insulated Hydration Sleeve No Insulated Tube No Waist Belt Yes Cargo Capacity S/M 1587 cu. in. (26 L)
L/XL 1709 cu. in. (28 L)
Primary Use Multisport Weight S/M 2 lb. 1 oz.
L/XL 2 lb. 3 oz.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Water Flow
- Highly Adjustable
- Large Capacity
- Water Capacity
- Day Trips
Comments about OSPREY Manta 28 Hydration Pack:
I've owned this pack for two years and it shows no sign of wear. I use it for day hikes mostly. I do pull out the bladder and stick it in my larger pack for overnights. Lot's of adjustment on this pack so it's always comfortable. It's obvious that a lot of thought went into this pack.
- What Is Your Gear Style:
- Comfort Driven
- Was this a gift?: