OSPREY Raptor 14 Hydration PackA great long-haul pack for all-day single track adventures, the Osprey Raptor 14 hydration pack offers versatile gear carry options and helps keep the essentials—bike tools and snacks—easily accessible.
- AirSpeed suspension system features a mesh backpanel and ridge foam backing for ventilation and comfort
- BioStretch harness offers full range of motion; full elastic sternum strap features a built-in magnet for bite valve attachment
- BioStretch hipbelt is mesh-covered for comfort and features a modified ErgoPull system for quick and easy fit adjustments
- Dual-zippered panel load access to the main compartment makes it super easy to pack your gear in the morning and find it later; sleeves and mesh pockets inside help keep bike tools organized
- Patent-pending LidLock helmet attachment system provides an easy solution for keeping your helmet secure and out of the way
- HydraLock compartment keeps your 3 L HydraForm reservoir (included) secure and separated from the rest of your gear
- Stretch woven front pocket provides quick external storage and features a blinker light patch and reverse wrap hip belt storage
- Top zippered slash pocket is lined with heat embossed fabric to protect your sunglasses, phone, mp3 player, or GPS
- Zippered front side access pocket is perfect for storing smaller items like keys, maps, or snacks
- Two stretch woven hip belt pockets are great for energy gels, chews, and bars
- Lower side compression straps help reduce pack volume and keep your gear from shifting around as you ride
OSPREY Raptor 14 Hydration Pack
Fluid Capacity 3 L (100 fl. oz.) Insulated Hydration Sleeve No Insulated Tube No Waist Belt Yes Cargo Capacity S/M 12 L (732 cu. in.)
M/L 14 L (854 cu. in.)
Primary Use Biking Weight S/M 1 lb. 12 oz.
M/L 1 lb. 14 oz.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Refill
- Good Water Flow
- Large Capacity
- Mountain biking
Comments about OSPREY Raptor 14 Hydration Pack:
A very good quality, no any issues so far; a little bit pricy, but should last for a long time.
- What Is Your Gear Style:
- Comfort Driven
- Was this a gift?: