OSPREY Viper 9 Hydration PackA great all-around mountain biking, trail running, and day hiking pack, the Osprey Viper 9 hydration pack keeps you well-hydrated while offering comfortable, organized gear storage.
- AirScape backpanel with perforated foam offers lightweight support and great ventilation to keep you cool and comfortable
- BioStretch harness offers full range of motion; adjustable sternum strap features a built-in magnet for bite valve attachment
- Detachable 20 mm webbing hipbelt features a modified ErgoPull system for quick, easy fit adjustments
- Dual-zippered panel load access to the main compartment makes it super easy to pack your gear in the morning and find it later; sleeves and mesh pockets inside help keep bike tools organized
- Patent-pending LidLock helmet attachment system provides an easy solution for keeping your helmet secure and out of the way
- HydraLock compartment keeps your 3 L HydraForm reservoir (included) secure and separated from the rest of your gear
- Top zippered slash pocket is lined with heat embossed fabric to protect your sunglasses, phone, mp3 player, or GPS
- Versatile front “shove-it” pocket lets you quickly stash extra gear
- Integrated blinker light attachment patch on the front of the pack adds extra visibility on night rides or runs
OSPREY Viper 9 Hydration Pack
Fluid Capacity 3 L (100 fl. oz.) Insulated Hydration Sleeve No Insulated Tube No Waist Belt Yes Cargo Capacity 549 cu. in. (9 L) Primary Use Multisport Weight 1 lb. 2 oz.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Refill
- Good Water Flow
- Highly Adjustable
- Rezervoir Leaky Laid Flat
- Day Trips
Comments about OSPREY Viper 9 Hydration Pack:
Good Pack. But, the reservoir leaked when laid on it's side.
- What Is Your Gear Style:
- Comfort Driven
- Was this a gift?: