OSPREY Viper 5 Hydration PackA great all-around mountain biking, trail running, and day hiking pack, the Osprey Viper 5 hydration pack keeps you well-hydrated and offers just enough room for the essentials.
- AirScape backpanel with perforated foam offers lightweight support and great ventilation to keep you cool and comfortable
- BioStretch harness offers full range of motion; adjustable sternum strap features a built-in magnet for bite valve attachment
- Detachable 20 mm webbing hipbelt features a modified ErgoPull system for quick, easy fit adjustments
- Dual-zippered panel load access to the main compartment makes it super easy to pack your gear in the morning and find it later; sleeves and mesh pockets inside help keep bike tools organized
- Patent-pending LidLock helmet attachment system provides an easy solution for keeping your helmet secure and out of the way
- HydraLock compartment keeps your 2 L HydraForm reservoir (included) secure and separated from the rest of your gear
- Top zippered slash pocket is lined with heat embossed fabric to protect your sunglasses, phone, mp3 player, or GPS
- Versatile front “shove-it” pocket lets you quickly stash extra gear
- Integrated blinker light attachment patch on the front of the pack adds extra visibility on night rides or runs
- Stretch mesh pocket on the shoulder strap provides a secure, easily accessible place for a cell phone, mp3 player, or energy bar
OSPREY Viper 5 Hydration Pack
Fluid Capacity 2 L (70 fl. oz.) Insulated Hydration Sleeve No Insulated Tube No Waist Belt Yes Cargo Capacity 305 cu. in. (5 L) Primary Use Multisport Weight 1 lb.