OSPREY Manta 20 Hydration PackWith 3 L of water and 20 L of cargo, the Osprey Manta 20 hydration pack is a super versatile, highly-ventilated, feature-rich multisport pack. No matter what your adventure of choice may be, the Manta 20 is ready to join you.
- AirSpeed suspension system features a mesh backpanel with LightWire frame, side vents and ridge foam backing for maximum comfort
- BioStretch harness offers full range of motion; full elastic sternum strap features a built-in magnet for bite valve attachment
- Full hipbelt keeps pack stable and transfers load effectively; belt is mesh-covered for comfort and features a modified ErgoPull system for quick and easy fit adjustments
- Dedicated, zippered hydration compartment keeps your 3 L HydraForm reservoir (included) separated from the rest of your gear
- Full-length side access zipper to the main compartment makes it super easy to pack your gear in the morning and find it later
- Top zippered slash pocket is lined with heat embossed fabric to protect your sunglasses, phone, mp3 player, or GPS
- Stretch mesh front pocket provides quick external storage and features a blinker light patch and reverse wrap hip belt storage
- Zippered front pocket with mesh organizer is perfect for stowing smaller items; stretch mesh pocket quickly stashes an extra layer or jacket
- Zippered hip belt pockets are great for energy gels, chews, and bars
- Upper and lower side compression straps help reduce pack volume and keep your gear from shifting around as you hike, ride, or run
- Integrated helmet attachment loop provides an easy solution for keeping your helmet secure and out of the way
- Integrated and removable rain cover conveniently stashes into a pocket on the bottom of the pack
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment keeps your poles secure and your hands free when you need them
- Perfect for carrying loads between 10 and 25 lb.
OSPREY Manta 20 Hydration Pack
Fluid Capacity 3 L (100 fl. oz.) Insulated Hydration Sleeve No Insulated Tube No Waist Belt Yes Cargo Capacity 1220 cu. in. (20 L) Primary Use Multisport Weight 2 lb.