BIG AGNES Air Core Rectangular Sleeping Pad, LongA manually inflating, lightweight, warm-weather pad, the Air Core from Big Agnes lets you rest on 3.25 in. of air chamber comfort and packs small.
- Warmth rating to 35°F (2°C)—add a closed cell foam pad in colder temperatures for extra insulation
- I-beam construction eliminates welded seams to reduce cold spots and ensures quick inflation and deflation, consistent air flow and stability
- Larger outside air chambers keep you cradled in the middle of the pad
- Durable polyester top and bottom
- Internal polyurethane coating
- Durable EZ Flate Valve for manual inflation
- Store unrolled with valve open to allow moisture to escape and help preserve the integrity of the construction and materials
- Includes stuff sack and repair kit; repair kit is in a small pocket inside the stuff sack
- Each pad is individually inflated and tested
- Estimated R-Value of 1
Country of Origin: Imported
BIG AGNES Air Core Rectangular Sleeping Pad, Long
Gender Unisex Length 78 in. Packed Size 4 x 10 in. Storage Sack No Stuff Sack Yes Shape Rectangular Sleeping Pad Type Manual Inflating Thickness 3.25 in. Width 20 in. Weight 1 lb. 7 oz.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Packs Easily
- Small / Compact
- 3 Season Camping
Comments about BIG AGNES Air Core Rectangular Sleeping Pad, Long:
Used Big Agnes on a backpacking trip in the mountains of Colorado. As I get older, comfort is very important. Agnes kept me off the ground and when I woke I was well rested. Came packed the size of a Nalgene water bottle. When I deflated and repacked was still as small and light as when I started. Takes a little lung power to blow up, but honestly was not that bad and inflated in very little time. I would recommend the wider version if you move around a lot in your sleep. I am very happy with my purchase!
- What Is Your Gear Style:
- Comfort Driven
- Was this a gift?: