BIG AGNES Insulated Q-Core SL Rect. Sleeping Pad, PetiteA superlight, compact, three-season pad, the manually inflated Big Agnes Insulated Q-Core SL lets you rest on 3.5 in. air chambers for extra comfort.
- 9 oz. (255 g) lighter than the standard Insulated Q-Core Petite sleeping pad
- X-Static synthetic insulation with the natural performance of silver filament to enhance thermodynamic, antimicrobial and anti-odor properties
- Warmth rating to 15°F (-9°C); add a closed cell foam pad in colder temperatures for extra insulation
- Larger outside air chambers keep you cradled in the middle of the pad
- Alternating I-Beam construction creates a smoother, more comfortable feel; reduces cold spots and ensures quick inflation/deflation
- Superlight nylon ripstop top and bottom for reduced weight
- Internal polyurethane coating
- Durable inflation valve
- Store unrolled with valve open to allow moisture to escape and help preserve the integrity of the construction and materials
- Includes stuff sack and repair kit; repair kit is in a small pocket inside the stuff sack
- Each pad individually inflated and tested
- Estimated R-Value of 4.5
Country of Origin: Imported
BIG AGNES Insulated Q-Core SL Rect. Sleeping Pad, Petite
Packed Size 3.5 x 9 in. (9 x 23 cm) Storage Sack No Stuff Sack Yes Shape Rectangular Sleeping Pad Type Manual Inflating Temperature Rating 15°F (-9°C) Thickness 3.5 in. (9 cm) Width 20 in. (51 cm) Weight 1 lb.