BIG AGNES Lone Spring 1 TentGood things definitely come in small packages. The Big Agnes Lone Spring 1 tent offers big-time comfort in a small tent, and weighs in at just about four pounds to keep weight-conscious backpackers happy.
- Rainfly and tent floor are made from durable polyester ripstop with 1500 mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent canopy is made from lightweight polyester mesh and durable polyester ripstop
- Lightweight DAC aluminum pole with press fit connectors and lightweight hubs are made using DAC’s Green Anodizing process, which is safer for the environment than traditional anodizing and significantly reduces waste water by recycling water throughout the rinsing process
- Four interior mesh pockets help keep the inside of the tent neat and organized
- Vestibule provides an additional 10 sq. ft. of covered space to store your gear
- Set-up is quick and easy: plastic clips attach the tent body to the pole frame; color-coded grommet webbing and buckles ensure everything is properly aligned
- All seams are taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (no PVC or VOC’s)
- Includes eight lightweight aluminum hook stakes to keep you grounded in windy conditions
- Reflective guyline and webbing on tent corners provide nighttime visibility
- Fast fly setup—poles, fly, and footprint (sold separately)—provides protection in milder, bug-free weather and significantly cuts down on weight
BIG AGNES Lone Spring 1 Tent
Length 7 ft. 6 in. Width 3 ft. 7 in. Primary Use Backpacking Floor Area 23 sq. ft. Doors 1 Vestibule Area 10 sq. ft. Peak Height 37 in. Min. Weight 3 lb. 9 oz. Max. Weight 4 lb. 1 oz. Packed Size 7 x 17 in. Freestanding Yes # Main Poles 1 # Fly/Vestibule Poles 0 Floor Fabric Polyester ripstop Floor Coating 1500 mm polyurethane Rainfly Fabric Polyester ripstop Rainfly Coating 1500 mm polyurethane Canopy Fabric Polyester mesh/polyester ripstop Pole Frame Clips Pole Material DAC Aluminum Sleeps 1 Seasons Spring-Fall Tent Weight 4-6 lb.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Set Up
Comments about BIG AGNES Lone Spring 1 Tent:
I'm 6'1" so I was looking for a backpacking tent that was not too cramped. This tent is a little heavier than other backpacking tents but there was plenty of room to fully stretch out and there was even room for my pack. The vestibule is also plenty big for boots, poles, etc. The very first night I used it on the trail it poured and it stayed dry and tight. Overall this tent is a good value for the money.
- What Is Your Gear Style:
- Was this a gift?: