STANLEY 100th Anniversary Vacuum ThermosA lot of big things happened in 1913: the Palace Theatre opened on Broadway, the Mona Lisa was returned to the Louvre after being stolen in 1911, and William Stanley, Jr., invented the all-steel vacuum bottle to revolutionize the industry by proving steel could insulate in place of glass. This year, celebrate Stanley's legacy with the limited edition 100th Anniversary Vacuum Thermos.
- Double-wall vacuum insulation keeps hot drinks hot and cold drinks cold for 24 hr.
- Easy-pour stopper turns and pours from the front or back
- Insulated vintage lid doubles as 8 oz. drinking cup
- Throwback WWII-era green rustproof finish
- 100th Anniversary logo plate
- Stainless steel construction
- BPA-free and leakproof
- Dimensions: 14.25 x 3.9 in.
- Volume: 1 L/1.1 qt.