TRAVIS PECKHAM Tough Schist - Rock Climbing in Northern VermontTough Schist is the first guidebook to document decades of rock climbing exploration and route development in the Green Mountain State.
- Includes backcountry cliffs, roadside crags, alpine rock climbs, and gives detailed information for those interested in sport climbing, trad climbing and bouldering
- Includes all major climbing areas in northern Vermont on public or protected lands including Bolton, Marshfield Ledge, Wheeler Mountain, the Northeast Kingdom, Deer Leap, Smugglers' Notch, Prospect Rock, and more
- Features over 500 routes and variations
- Details on 23 climbing areas and 68 cliff topos
- 60+ boulder problems and an overview of 11 bouldering areas
- Full route descriptions in an easy-to-read format
- More than 50 full-color photos
- 318 printed pages
- 5.5 x 8.5 in.
- Printed in the USA on high quality paper
Country of Origin: USA
TRAVIS PECKHAM Tough Schist - Rock Climbing in Northern Vermont