NEMO Nocturne 15° Sleeping Bag, LongSleep true to form. With its innovative Spoon Shape, vertical baffles, and 700-fill DownTek water-repellent down insulation, Nemo's Nocturne elevates comfort, warmth, and protection for adventures near and far.
- Nemo’s all new Spoon Shape bag profile:
~ Follows your body’s contours to maximize comfort and warmth
~ Wide in the shoulders, tapers to the hips, flairs back out to allow room for your knees to naturally bend and shift throughout the night, freeing your legs and feet
~ Offers true sleeping comfort while maintaining thermal efficiency and low weight
- 700-fill DownTek water-repellent down insulation
~ Nanotechnology treatment makes the down water repellent
~Maintains its loft and insulation value, even in the wettest of conditions
~ Provides soft, lightweight, compressible, and breathable warmth
- Insotect Flow vertical baffling that flows with your body for more rapid and uniform heat distribution; prevents cold spots from occurring due to sideways migration of down
- Insotect FlowGate technology prevents the downward movement of insulation, eliminating cold spots, while still allowing for intentional redistribution of down
- Ultralightweight, downproof 15D ripstop nylon shell fabric with DWR (durable water-repellent) finish; 30D nylon miniripstop lining fabric
- Fully insulated Blanket Fold tucks in at neck to block out drafts and add comfort
- Pillow pocket with sleeve opening
- Waterproof, breathable foot box protects against tent wall condensation
~ 15D nylon with DWR on face and ultralight waterproof, breathable coating on back
~ Contoured and constructed to keep your feet insulated
~ Designed to provide sufficient room to keep small items that may need to dry from your body heat (socks, boot liners, clothing)
- 10% less fill on underside of bag to minimize weight, add sleep comfort, and versatility
- Zippered watch pocket
- Knee girth: 68 in. (173 cm)
- Recommended pad width: 20 in.
- Includes cotton storage bag and rolltop compression sack
- Men's Nemo sleeping bags come in left zip only
- Nemo’s all new Spoon Shape bag profile:
NEMO Nocturne 15° Sleeping Bag, Long
Gender Unisex Hip Girth 60 in. (152 cm) Length Long Shoulder Girth 62 in. (157 cm) Storage Sack Yes Stuff Sack Yes Shell Fabric 15D nylon ripstop Shape Mummy Stuff Size 15.5 x 9 in. (39 x 23 cm) Temperature Rating 15°F (-9°C) Max. User Height 6 ft. 6 in. (198 cm) Zipper Draft Tube Yes Zipper Length Full Insulation 700-fill DownTek Primary Use Backpacking Weight 3 lb. 3 oz. (1.5 kg) Temperature Range 15° to 29° Insulation Type Down
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Adjustable Hood
- 3 Season Camping
- Cold Conditions
Comments about NEMO Nocturne 15° Sleeping Bag, Long:
I bought this bag to replace an older trusty 15F down NF mummy bag. This bag has the latest DriDown, lighter materials, and looked like it would be roomy. My main concern before buying the Nocturne 15 (Long) was whether or not it would be warm enough. It is.
On two late fall nights out with the Nocturne 15 the temperature got down to 18 degrees F, clear sky and no wind so I slept on my pad without a shelter. I was dressed in long underwear, socks and bavaclava. I slept comfortably in the bag with no cold spots. I move around a lot when I sleep. I'm mostly a side sleeper and the bag moved easily with me and I had no sense of mummy-like confinement. I felt cool (never cold) during the coldest hours of the early morning. Others in our group reported that it had dropped to 12F at one point and then warmed back up to 18F by the time I checked my thermometer. I don't know, I was comfortably sound asleep Frost that had formed on the outside of the bag in the morning shook off easily.
Entry and exit of the bag was hassle-free. The zipper moved easily one handed - no snags. The adjustable draft collar/blanket is GREAT. This bag is comfortable! In my opinion, with the additions of a zippered compartment inside of the bag for small loose items and lining the footbox in fleece this would be the greatest 3 season bag for side sleepers - ever.
The compression sack that comes with the bag is good, but I changed over to a lighter weight Granite Gear "Air Compressor" sack to further reduce pack volume and some weight. The Nocturne 15 also comes with a good-sized long term storage bag.
I have not slept in the bag in warmer temps yet, but this bag's design impresses me as a bag best used if nightly temps will be below 45 degrees F.
After looking and patience, combined with a great EMS sale, I was able to get this bag at a discounted price that put this bag down into my price range.
- What Is Your Gear Style:
- Was this a gift?: