OUTDOOR RESEARCH Women's Aspect JacketA soft shell jacket from Outdoor Research, the Aspect combines high- and low-loft fleece lining material for warmth and breathability where they're needed most on backcountry adventures.
- Highly water-resistant, breathable soft shell fabric on body and shoulders with high-loft brushed fleece interior
- Highly breathable soft shell fabric under arms and at sides with light fleece interior
- Dual-fleece lining:
~ High-loft fleece at torso back, shoulders, and top of arms provides greater warmth
~ Moisture-wicking, low-loft fleece at sides, under arms, and at back hem promotes greater breathability
- CrossFlo chest-to-hip side zippers allow optimal ventilation and inner pocket access
- Brushed collar with adjustable drawcord
- Zippered chest pocket with water-resistant zip
- Roomy, zippered hand pockets with brushed mesh lining
- Two roomy interior mesh pockets
- Interior zip pocket for small essentials
- Two-way center-front zipper with storm and draft flaps
- Hem drawcord to seal in warmth
- Center-back length: 25.5 in.
- Machine wash cold separately; tumble dry low or line dry in shade
Fiber Content: Shell: 100% polyester; Lining: 100% polyester fleece
Country of Origin: Imported
OUTDOOR RESEARCH Women's Aspect Jacket
EMS_Sale Yes Removable Liner No Back Length 25.5 in. Hood No Snow Skirt No Ventilation Chest-to-hem zippers Waterproof Material N/A Weight 1 lb. 6.2 oz.