PATAGONIA Women's Drifter A/C Mid WP Hiking Boots, Hickory/WineAn all-terrain, all-purpose waterproof light hiking boot built to keep your feet dry, Patagonia's Drifter A/C Waterproof Hiking Boots feature recycled materials and Vibram traction.
This product will be shipped directly from Patagonia and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- Bi-Fit 80% post-consumer recycled polyurethane waterproof insole board provides support and stability underfoot
- Vibram Trail Ecostep outsole with 30% recycled rubber provides excellent traction
- 20% recycled EVA anatomical footbed provides cushioning, comfort, and support
- Patagonia Air Cushion Plus provides shock absorption
- Constructed with a waterproof membrane to keep water out
- Waterproof, breathable air mesh/durable waterproof nubuck leather upper
- Breathable bellows tongue to keep out debris
- Fit: medium width, full toe box, medium arch/instep with firm support
Country of Origin: Imported
PATAGONIA Women's Drifter A/C Mid WP Hiking Boots, Hickory/Wine
EMS_Sale Yes Foot Volume Low Volume Measurement 525 ml Forefoot Width Medium Forefoot Width Measurement 3.567 in. Heel Width Medium Heel Width Measurement 2.414 in. Outsole Vibram rubber Shank PU Upper Nubuck leather Midsole EVA Waterproof Yes Avg. Weight (pair) 2 lb. 5.6 oz.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Cushioning
- Well Made
- None so far
- Casual Wear
- Cold Weather
Comments about PATAGONIA Women's Drifter A/C Mid WP Hiking Boots, Hickory/Wine:
Tried on many hiking boots before I found these which fit perfectly. Other boots I tried were a bit snug at the widest part of my foot. And the price was right at EMS!
- Feels true to size
- Feels true to width