PATAGONIA Women's Tin Shed Buckle Boots, EspressoInspired by the classic logger boot with vintage looks, Patagonia's Tin Shed Buckle Boots complement dresses, skirts, and denim. Can be resoled.
- Polyurethane (PU) chamber provides comfort and support on hard surfaces and natural thermal protection in cold climates
- 70% recycled polyurethane footbed with pigskin lining for support and comfort
- 3 mm nylon 6.6 injection-molded arch shank provides support under the arch and a natural flex at the ball of the foot
- Waterproof suede leather for durability and water-resistant protection (not waterproof—no waterproof bootie)
- Pigskin collar lining for comfort
- Internal EVA padding in weight-bearing areas of welt gasket for comfort and superior flexibility
- Vibram TC4+ rubber outsole and 4 mm lugs designed for grip and durability on slick and varied surfaces (can be resoled)
- Board-lasted construction
- Shaft height/top of heel to top of boot: 9 in. (23 cm); heel height: 1 in. (3 cm)
- Fit: medium width, medium toe box, medium arch/instep with medium support
- Medium support/flex: more structured and supportive; reinforced midsole is designed to help guide the foot from heel strike to toe off
- Leather tannery has met ISO-14001 environmental certification
Country of Origin: Imported
PATAGONIA Women's Tin Shed Buckle Boots, Espresso
Gender Women's Outsole Vibram TC4+ rubber Shank Nylon arch Upper Suede leather Waterproof No Midsole Polyurethane, EVA Avg. Weight (pair) 2 lb. 8.4 oz.