PATAGONIA Women's Tin Shed Tall WP Boots, BlackA tall, more feminine interpretation of the classic logger boot for working around the yard and venturing around town, Patagonia's Tin Shed Tall is waterproof and can be resoled.
- Polyurethane (PU) chamber provides comfort and support on hard surfaces and natural thermal protection in cold climates
- 70% recycled polyurethane footbed with pigskin lining for support and comfort
- 3 mm nylon 6.6 injection-molded arch shank provides support under the arch and a natural flex at the ball of the foot
- Waterproof bootie construction to keep feet dry and comfortable
- Waterproof suede leather upper for durability and protection
- 30% recycled PET and 70% polyester fleece collar
- Internal EVA padding in weight-bearing areas of welt gasket for comfort and superior flexibility
- Vibram TC4+ rubber outsole and 4 mm lugs designed for grip and durability on slick and varied surfaces
- Shaft height/top of heel to top of boot: 11 in. (28 cm); heel height: 1 in. (3 cm)
- Fit: medium width, medium toe box, medium arch/instep with medium support
- Medium support/flex: more structured and supportive; reinforced midsole is designed to help guide the foot from heel strike to toe off
- Leather tannery has met ISO-14001 environmental certification
Country of Origin: Imported
PATAGONIA Women's Tin Shed Tall WP Boots, Black
Gender Women's Outsole Vibram TC4+ rubber Shank Nylon arch, 3 mm Upper Suede leather Waterproof Yes Midsole Polyurethane, EVA Avg. Weight (pair) 2 lb. 8.4 oz.