PATAGONIA Men's Tin Shed Chelsea Shoes, Bungee CordHard work or hard play, Patagonia's Tin Shed Chelsea Boots are built to last with durable leathers and Vibram soles that can be resoled for extended life.
- Polyurethane chamber provides comfort and support on hand surfaces and natural thermal protection in cold climates
- 70% recycled polyurethane footbed with pigskin lining for support and comfort
- Internal EVA padding in weight-bearing areas of welt gasket for comfort and superior flexibility
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper for durability and water resistance; pigskin outer collar (not waterproof—no waterproof bootie)
- Pigskin and mesh lining for comfort
- Vibram oil-resistant TC4+ rubber sole with 5 mm lugs designed for grip and durability on slick and varied surfaces (can be resoled for extended life)
- Board-lasted construction
- Shaft height: 18 cm (top of heel to top of boot)
- Heel height: 3 cm (1.2 in.)
- Last characteristics: medium width, full toe box, medium+ arch support
- Medium support/flex: more structured and supportive; reinforced midsole helps guide foot from heel strike to toe off
- Leather tannery has met ISO-14001 environmental certification
Country of Origin: Imported
PATAGONIA Men's Tin Shed Chelsea Shoes, Bungee Cord
EMS_Sale Yes Outsole Vibram TC4+ rubber Shank N/A Upper Nubuck leather, pigskin Midsole Polyurethane, EVA Waterproof No Avg. Weight (pair) 2 lb. 10.4 oz.