MSR Trail Lite Duo CooksetThe MSR Trail Lite Duo system provides the lightweight, space-saving convenience of other minimalist cook sets without forcing you to eat like a mouse. The 2L pot ensures that you and your partner get enough to eat, and the color-coded bowls and mugs reduce the risk of catching each other's cooties.
- 2L hard-anodized aluminum pot offers enough capacity for two people while keeping weight to a minimum
- Durable ceramic non-stick coating is PFOA- and PTFE-free
- DeepDish bowls and double-wall insulated mugs are hot- and cold-safe and made from BPA-free polypropylene
- Compact nesting design fits the bowls and mugs inside the pot; BPA-free lid and folding/locking handle keep everything inside secure
- Mugs can accommodate MSR folding utensils (not included) as well as a PocketRocket or MicroRocket stove (stoves also not included)
- System includes: 2L pot with ceramic non-stick coating, BPA-free clear strainer lid, two 11-oz. double-wall insulated mugs, and two DeepDish bowls
- Packed size: 5.5 x 6.25 in. (14 x 15.9 cm)
Country of Origin: Imported
MSR Trail Lite Duo Cookset
Weight 1 lb. 5.6 oz. (613 g)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about MSR Trail Lite Duo Cookset:
The pot did not survive one camping trip (7days).
I loved the compact nature of this set, and the cups and bowls were really amazing (and BPA free!)- but after several days, the pot began to break down. We put it on the grill above the campfire- never in the fire. By the 4th day- the black outer coating began to flake off, and would turn your hand black durring washing. And then on the last day, the lid mealted. So Sad.
Things I cooked in it: Rice, Lentils, water for tea, Quinoa, and oatmeal.
- Was this a gift?: