CAMELBAK M.U.L.E. Hydration PackThe original narrow-gauge hydration pack for mountain biking, the M.U.L.E. from CamelBak features a 3 L Antidote reservoir and plenty of cargo space for a full day of riding. The M.U.L.E. is now a few ounces lighter than before and has a new back panel.
- XV back panel features lightweight multiple-layer EVA foam pods that provides superior cross-ventilation
- Independent Suspension harness distributes weight evenly to provide all-day comfort and stability
- 3 L Antidote reservoir has a quick-snap cap for easy opening and closing, a low-profile fit for more stability, and a lighter fill port to cut weight
- Quick Link system allows the tube to be disconnected from the reservoir for easy filling
- Extra large opening makes the reservoir easy to fill and clean; hidden folding arms lock out for faster drying
- 11 L of cargo space gives you plenty of room for an extra layer or two and your lunch, phone, wallet, and keys in addition to your bike tools
- Bike tool pocket keeps your bike tools, pump, and spare tubes organized and easy to access
- Includes an integrated helmet carry system and a convenient, secure pocket for your helmet camera
- Removable 3/4 in. (20 mm) waist belt provides added stability
CAMELBAK M.U.L.E. Hydration Pack
EMS_Sale Yes Fluid Capacity 3 L (100 fl. oz.) Insulated Hydration Sleeve No Insulated Tube No Waist Belt Yes Cargo Capacity 671 cu. in. (11 L) Primary Use Biking Weight 1 lb.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Water Flow
- Highly Adjustable
- Large Capacity
- Day Trips
- Extended Hikes
Comments about CAMELBAK M.U.L.E. Hydration Pack:
After graduating from college, I wanted to step up my gear so it was less of a backpack and more of a daypack. I absolutely recommend this pack. It is amazing for daily use - I use it everyday as my workbag. It holds all my files, books, waterbottles, misc. items. Then, I also use it every weekend when I trek up to the NE mountains. It holds all my day hike needs (and plus some given I'm usually hiking with another who needs me to hold their gear). It also is an amazing travel bag. It expands to be a pack that fits more than you can imagine without being bulky. Then, when you want it to just be a camelback, it works wonderfully.
I have used it for travel cross-country to hold luggage, dayhiking to hold gear, SpartanRace as a camelback/fuel pack, and a commuting bag for daily work needs.
I even bought the pack for my boyfriend for his birthday. We both absolutely love this pack. It's amazing.
- What Is Your Gear Style:
- Was this a gift?: