CAMELBAK M.U.L.E. NV Hydration PackYou need to stay hydrated when you're out riding, but you don't want to feel weighed down by your pack. Fortunately, the Camelbak M.U.L.E. NV offers enough water and cargo space for Medium to Ultra Long Endeavors and is so comfortable you'll forget you're wearing it!
- NV back design features articulating foam pods for a fully-ventilated back panel that keeps the load off your back
- D-Fit suspension consists of pivoting shoulder straps to ensure that the straps sit where they are the most comfortable
- 3 L Antidote reservoir has a quick-snap cap for easy opening and closing, a low-profile fit for more stability, and a lighter fill port to cut weight
- Quick Link system allows the tube to be disconnected from the reservoir for easy filling
- Extra large opening makes the reservoir easy to fill and clean; hidden folding arms lock out for faster drying
- 12 L of cargo space gives you plenty of room for extra layers and your lunch, phone, wallet, and keys in addition to your bike tools
- Bike tool pocket keeps your bike tools, pump, and spare tubes organized and easy to access
- Includes an integrated helmet carry system and a convenient, secure pocket for your helmet camera
- Fixed 3/4 in. (20 mm) waist belt provides added stability; cargo pockets provide a quick-access option for energy gels, chews, or bars
CAMELBAK M.U.L.E. NV Hydration Pack
Fluid Capacity 3 L (100 fl. oz.) Insulated Hydration Sleeve No Insulated Tube No Waist Belt Yes Cargo Capacity 732 cu. in. (12 L) Primary Use Biking Weight 1 lb.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Water Flow
- Large Capacity
- Day Trips
Comments about CAMELBAK M.U.L.E. NV Hydration Pack:
Great bag to use for biking. Has enough room for spare parts,keys, wallet, phone, ect. Water stays cold and bag is very stable. Also my back stays dry and doesn't get sweaty. Overall an awesome bag.
- What Is Your Gear Style:
- Comfort Driven
- Was this a gift?: