SMARTWOOL Women's PhD Run Light Mini SocksSmartWool's PhD Run Light Mini Socks are great for mild weather and shorter distances. Thanks to ReliaWool Technology in high-density impact zones, these socks are sure to outrun your running shoes.
- Light half cushion for light impact absorption
- New 4 Degree Elite Fit System with bi-elastic construction across four fit bands improves fit and comfort with faster flex and recovery—four-point support at ankle, upper and lower instep, and arch to keep the sock in place
- ReliaWool technology in high-impact areas provides longer lasting durability and protection to keep feet comfortable
- Soft, breathable merino wool regulates temperature, manages moisture, naturally resists odor, and does not itch or shrink
- Mesh ventilation zones for temperature and moisture regulation
- Flat-knit durable toe seam for high burst strength
- Double-layer x1 ribbed welt
- Overall height: 3.75 in.
- Machine wash warm inside out, gentle cycle; tumble dry low
Fiber Content: 70% merino wool, 28% nylon, 2% elastane
Country of Origin: USA
SMARTWOOL Women's PhD Run Light Mini Socks
Weight/Thickness Lightweight Height Quarter Material Wool
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Attractive Design
- Around The House
- Daily Use
Comments about SMARTWOOL Women's PhD Run Light Mini Socks:
These socks fit great, have good cushioning, and keep my feet dry. I love the silver color, which matches all my athletic shoes. I buy size L though the sizing chart says I am size M (my athletic shoes are 8.5M-9.5M depending on the shoe). The M socks fit but are a bit close in the toes so L just feels better to me and isn't too long. None of my Smartwool socks have shrunk, though I machine wash and dry them (on low heat). This style has also been durable for me.
- Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: