SMARTWOOL PhD Cycle Ultra Light Micro SocksWith a new 4 Degree Elite Fit System and ReliaWool technology, SmartWool PhD Cycle Ultra Light Micro Socks deliver an improved fit, more comfort, and greater durability.
- Ultralight—no cushion for maximum performance next to the foot
- New 4 Degree Elite Fit System with bi-elastic construction across four fit bands improves fit and comfort with faster flex and recovery—four-point support at ankle, upper and lower instep, and arch to keep the sock in place
- ReliaWool technology in high-impact areas provides longer lasting durability and protection to keep feet comfortable
- Soft, breathable merino wool regulates temperature, manages moisture, naturally resists odor, and does not itch or shrink
- Mesh ventilation zones for temperature and moisture regulation
- Low-profile and durable virtually seamless toe
- Alternating 1x1 welt
- Overall height: 1.5 in.
- Machine wash warm inside out, gentle cycle; tumble dry low
Fiber Content: 57% merino wool, 41% nylon, 2% elastane
Country of Origin: USA
SMARTWOOL PhD Cycle Ultra Light Micro Socks
Weight/Thickness Lightweight Height Ankle Material Wool
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Daily Use
Comments about SMARTWOOL PhD Cycle Ultra Light Micro Socks:
I love the comfort and odor-free benefits of wool socks!
- Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: