SMARTWOOL Women's PhD Cycle Ultra Light Micro SocksWith a new 4 Degree Elite Fit System and ReliaWool technology, SmartWool PhD Cycle Ultra Light Micro Socks deliver an improved fit, more comfort, and greater durability.
- Ultralight—no cushion for maximum performance next to the foot
- New 4 Degree Elite Fit System with bi-elastic construction across four fit bands improves fit and comfort with faster flex and recovery—four-point support at ankle, upper and lower instep, and arch to keep the sock in place
- ReliaWool technology in high-impact areas provides longer lasting durability and protection to keep feet comfortable
- Soft, breathable merino wool regulates temperature, manages moisture, naturally resists odor, and does not itch or shrink
- Mesh ventilation zones for temperature and moisture regulation
- Low-profile and durable virtually seamless toe
- Alternating 1x1 welt
- Overall height: 1.5 in.
- Machine wash warm inside out, gentle cycle; tumble dry low
Fiber Content: 54% merino wool, 44% nylon, 2% elastane
Country of Origin: USA
SMARTWOOL Women's PhD Cycle Ultra Light Micro Socks
Weight/Thickness Lightweight Height Ankle Material Wool
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Attractive Design
- Rough Fibers
- Tight-fitting Bike Shoes
Comments about SMARTWOOL Women's PhD Cycle Ultra Light Micro Socks:
These socks are warm and fit comfortably but lack softness in the toes and ball of the foot. The fabric feels rougher than other thicker Smart Wool socks. My toes and ball of my feet felt irritated and even painful throughout my first ride with them. Hoping they'll soften with repeated use and washing. If not, I'll keep these for my minimalist running shoes and around town. If you have room in your cycling shoes, go with a thicker, softer Smart Wool sock.
- Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: