SMARTWOOL Women's PhD Outdoor Light Micro SocksFeaturing a women's specific design, SmartWool's PhD Outdoor Light Micro Socks stay in place and offer light cushion for all-day performance. The padded Achilles tab offers additional protection. ReliaWool Technology in the heel and toe adds more durability than ever before.
- Light half cushion for light impact absorption
- New 4 Degree Elite Fit System with bi-elastic construction across four fit bands improves fit and comfort with faster flex and recovery—four-point support at ankle, upper and lower instep, and arch to keep the sock in place
- ReliaWool technology in high-impact areas provides longer lasting durability and protection to keep feet comfortable
- Soft, breathable merino wool regulates temperature, manages moisture, naturally resists odor, and does not itch or shrink
- Mesh ventilation zones for temperature and moisture regulation
- Flat knit durable toe seam for high burst strength
- 1x1 ribbed welt
- Achilles pad
- Overall height: 1.75 in.
- Machine wash warm inside out, gentle cycle; tumble dry low
Fiber Content: 68% merino wool, 30% nylon, 2% elastane
Country of Origin: USA
SMARTWOOL Women's PhD Outdoor Light Micro Socks
EMS_Sale Yes Weight/Thickness Lightweight Height Ankle Material Wool