SMARTWOOL PhD Run Ultra Light Mini SocksSmartWool's PhD Run Ultra Light Micro Socks are great for mild weather and shorter distances. Thanks to ReliaWool Technology in high-density impact zones, these socks are sure to outrun your running shoes.
- Ultralight—no cushion for maximum performance next to the foot
- New 4 Degree Elite Fit System with bi-elastic construction across four fit bands improves fit and comfort with faster flex and recovery—four-point support at ankle, upper and lower instep, and arch to keep the sock in place
- ReliaWool technology in high-impact areas provides longer lasting durability and protection to keep feet comfortable
- Soft, breathable merino wool regulates temperature, manages moisture, naturally resists odor, and does not itch or shrink
- Mesh ventilation zones for temperature and moisture regulation
- Low-profile and durable virtually seamless toe
- Alternating 1x1 ribbed welt
- Single-layer 1x1 ribbed top
- Overall height: 3.75 in.
- Machine wash warm inside out, gentle cycle; tumble dry low
Fiber Content: 52% merino wool, 44% nylon, 4% elastane
Country of Origin: USA
SMARTWOOL PhD Run Ultra Light Mini Socks
EMS_Sale Yes Weight/Thickness Lightweight Height Quarter Material Wool