SMARTWOOL Phd Medium Ski SocksWith a new 4 Degree Elite Fit System and ReliaWool high-density impact zones, SmartWool PhD Medium Ski Socks deliver more comfort with an improved fit and greater durability.
- Made from merino wool, nylon, and elastane with medium cushion
- New 4 Degree Elite Fit System with bi-elastic construction improves fit and comfort with greater stretch and recovery—four-point support at ankle, upper and lower instep, and arch keeps the sock in place
- ReliaWool high-density impact zones provide longer lasting protection to keep feet comfortable
- Soft, breathable merino wool regulates temperature, manages moisture, naturally resists odor, and does not shrink or itch
- Strategically placed mesh zones provide ventilation for temperature and moisture management
- Flat knit durable toe seam for high burst strength
- 1x1 ribbed welt; 1x1 ribbed leg
- Overall height: 14 in.
- Machine wash warm inside out; tumble dry low
Fiber Content: 70% merino wool, 28% nylon, 2% elastane
Country of Origin: USA
SMARTWOOL Phd Medium Ski Socks
Weight/Thickness Midweight Height Over-the-calf Material Wool