EMS Big Easy 6 Tent
Item: 15818786 Product Description >
EMS Big Easy 6 TentPerfect for car camping or setting up base camp, the EMS Big Easy 6 is exactly what it sounds like: incredibly roomy and incredibly easy to set up. So whether you're heading out for a relaxing weekend with friends or something a little more extreme, the Big Easy is a great choice at a great price.
- Polyester rainfly and nylon tent floor both have 1500 mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is made from lightweight polyester mesh and durable polyester ripstop; redesigned for 2013 to have increased canopy coverage for more privacy and better protection from dust/dirt
- Two rooftop vents provide incredible air circulation to help keep condensation to a minimum
- Set-up is quick and easy: sleeves and plastic clips attach the tent body to the pole frame; color-coded webbing and buckles ensure everything is properly aligned
- Updated for 2013 to have one large front door and an increase in interior mesh storage pockets to keep clutter at bay
- Vestibule provides additional covered space to store your gear
- All seams are sealed for added waterproofness
- 6000-series aluminum poles provide lightweight strength and great corrosion resistance
- Includes all necessary stakes for staking down the tent and the guylines; guy out points are reinforced for extra durability
EMS Big Easy 6 Tent
Length 8 ft. 8 in. Width 10 ft. 7 in. Primary Use Recreational Floor Area 91.7 sq. ft. Doors 1 Peak Height 77 in. Min. Weight 13 lb. 11 oz. Max. Weight 15 lb. 4 oz. Packed Size 11 x 28 in. Freestanding Yes # Main Poles 3 # Fly/Vestibule Poles 0 Floor Fabric 70D nylon Floor Coating 1500 mm polyurethane Rainfly Fabric 75D polyester Rainfly Coating 1500 mm polyurethane Canopy Fabric 68D polyester ripstop/40D polyester mesh Pole Frame Clips & Sleeves Pole Material Aluminum Seasons Spring-Fall Sleeps (Lg Tent) 6 Sleeps 4+ Tent Weight 8+ lb.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Set Up
- Fly Works Well
- Car Camping
Comments about Eastern Mountain Sports EMS Big Easy 6 Tent:
Bought this to replace an old backpacking tent which was too small for our family. Three weeks in Tetons and Yellowstone gave it a real test: driving rain and wind in the Tetons and a few downpours in Yellowstone. The tent was very impressive in the Tetons wind storm when we received near-50 MPH gusts in a campground. Too loud to sleep but we made it through the night. We also endured some very heavy all-night downpours and this tent was tight as could be--absolutely no leakage. For car camping I want simple set-up, ample room, and absolute weatherproofing. This tent passed with flying colors. And it was at least $100 less than comparable REI tents. This is a great buy. Big and heavy, not a lot of privacy with the fly off, but it's first-rate for its purpose.
- What Is Your Gear Style:
- Comfort Driven
- Was this a gift?: