GARMIN Fenix WatchThe Garmin Fenix GPS gives you all the navigational tools you need in a rugged wristwatch, keeping your hands free for when you need them. The Garmin Fēnix is also equipped with ABC sensors (altimeter, barometer and compass) to provide information on heading, elevation, weather changes, and temperature.
- Get accurate readings on your location no matter what position your wrist is in or how dense the foliage is around you
- Fenix provides real-time performance data, such as distance, pace and calories, helping you keep track of your progress during and after your adventures
- Built-in altimeter provides elevation data to accurately monitor ascent and descent
- Barometer can be used to predict weather changes by showing short-term trends in air pressure
- 3-axis electronic compass keeps your bearing whether youíre moving or not
- Fenix auto-calibrates its altimeter, barometer, and compass sensors using its GPS receiver and also auto sets the time based on location
- Download routes from your computer or create them by marking your favorite spots as Waypoints
- Fenix lets you create routes, record up to 1,000 waypoints (such as campsites or points of interest), and record GPS bread crumb trails on the move (tracklogs).
- Navigate to coordinates, along a track or route, towards waypoints, geocaches or along any other selected bearing
- TracBack function guides you back along a previously recorded tracklog so you can easily find your way
- It boasts a large LCD display with LED backlight and a robust polyurethane wristband. Itís waterproof to 50 meters
- Battery life of up to 50 hours in GPS mode (depends on settings) and up to 6 weeks in watch mode
- Basic watch functions include alarms, tones, vibration alerts, timer, stopwatch and world clock with the ability to display several times zones at once
- Equipped with both ANT capabilities and Bluetooth to wirelessly share tracks, waypoints, routes and geocaches with other compatible Garmin devices or smartphones
- Includes Fenix GPS watch, USB/charger cable, AC adapter with plug
- This product has been flagged as Consumer Commodity ORM-D, which means they are considered hazardous and can only be shipped via UPS Ground or USPS Parcel Post. These products can never be shipped via UPS Next Day or 2nd Day nor USPS Priority or Express. Also, these products cannot be shipped to Canada, Hawaii, Alaska, Catalina Island (off California Zip Code 90704 ) Puerto Rico or APO/FPO addresses or Internationally.
GARMIN Fenix Watch
Touchscreen No Additional Sensors Optional Alarm(s) 1 Barometer Yes Batteries Rechargeable Lithium-ion Dimensions 1.9 x 1.9 x .7 in. Electronic Compass Yes GPS Enabled Yes Routes 50 Tracklog Points 10,000 Watch Type Digital Weight 2.9 oz. Heart Rate Monitor Yes Speed and Distance Yes Altimeter Yes Battery Life Up to 50 hours (GPS mode); 2 weeks (sensor mode); 6 weeks (watch mode) Online Community Yes ANT+ enabled Yes