HURRICANE KAYAKS Tracer 165 Kayak w/ SkegFor a touring kayak that is comfortable, spacious, and performs and feels like a composite (but doesn't have the bank-breaking price tag), look no further than the Hurricane Tracer 165 with Skeg.
For free shipping to over 50 of our stores, or to ask any questions, call Customer Service at 888-463-6367.
- Fast and agile; British-inspired subtle rocker and moderate V-hull make this boat “dance” on the water
- Ideal for coastal waters, extended day trips, or overnight trips
- Adjustable performance seat provides comfort and support for all-day excursions
- Fully outfitted touring kayak with perimeter safety lines, stainless steel security bar, bow and stern bulkheads, and two hatches
- Bow and stern deck bungees keep important items close and secure
- “Paddle Park” bungee on the bow lets you take a break without worrying about losing your paddle
- Drop skeg improves tracking in windy or fast-moving water conditions, making the boat more versatile
- Perfect for small- to medium-framed paddlers
- Trylon construction is lightweight, rigid, warp-resistant, fade-resistant, and reduces friction on the water
Country of Origin: USA
HURRICANE KAYAKS Tracer 165 Kayak w/ Skeg
Weight 50 lb. Width 22 in. Cockpit Size 33 x 18 in. Hull Material Trylon Max. Load 325 lb. Paddler Level Expert Rudder No Fishing No Seals Size 1.4 Packable No Stability Fair Tracking Good Use Overnight Trips Storage Bow and Stern Hatch Seating 1 adult Type Sit Inside Shipping Surcharge Yes Cockpit Fit Standard Paddler Size Small/Medium
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy to Paddle
- Good Maneuverability
- Not Composite
- Day Trips
- Ocean Swells
- Windy Conditions
Comments about HURRICANE KAYAKS Tracer 165 Kayak w/ Skeg:
Agile, responsive and fast boat. Tracks true with the skeg down or acts like a much shorter boat and turns easily with the skeg up. A narrow boat that I find easier to get in and out of responds instantly to your input. Beautiful two tone finish gets many compliments.
I've had mine for three years now and plan to keep it.
- Was this a gift?: