EDDYLINE Samba KayakA boat that is just plain fun to paddle, the Eddyline Samba kayak will reward your rhythmic paddling strokes with smooth acceleration.
For free shipping to over 50 of our stores, or to ask any questions, call Customer Service at 888-463-6367.
- Shallow v-hull with hard chines is responsive yet stable and allows for effortless acceleration and easy carving
- Carbonlite 2000 material is lightweight yet stiff, highly abrasion- and impact-resistant, and UV-resistant
- Keyhole cockpit features thermoformed thigh braces and an adjustable seat and backband for optimal comfort (band can be switched out for backrest, sold separately)
- Seat position adjusts for comfort and trim
- Oversized Sea Dog foot braces easily adjust for leg length
- Drop down skeg with flush, smooth adjustment allows for straight tracking when battling winds or currents
- Fully outfitted as a sea-worthy kayak with perimeter lines and bow and stern bulkheads with hatches
- Deck bungees keep your essential gear secure and close at hand
- Fits small to medium adults
EDDYLINE Samba Kayak
Weight 43 lb. Length 13 ft. 10 in. Width 22.5 in. Cockpit Size 31.5 x 16.5 in. Hull Material Carbonlite 2000 Max. Load 300 lb. Paddler Level Intermediate & Up Rudder No Fishing No Seals Size 1.4 Packable No Tracking Good Stability Good Seating 1 adult Use Overnight Trips Storage Bow and Stern Hatch Type Sit Inside Shipping Surcharge Yes Cockpit Fit Standard Paddler Size Small/Medium