EDDYLINE Fathom KayakWhether you're just graduating to sea kayaking or have been paddling open water for years, the performance of the Eddyline Fathom is sure to please any paddler, regardless of skill level.
For free shipping to over 50 of our stores, or to ask any questions, call Customer Service at 888-463-6367.
- Fast, highly-efficient hull accelerates almost effortlessly
- Moderate initial stability is complemented by high secondary stability provided by hard mid-ship chines and rocker
- Tracks well on its own; drop down skeg with flush, smooth adjustment allows for even better tracking when battling winds or currents
- Full-volume front deck provides ample space for long legs, and adjustable foot pedals accommodate paddlers of any size
- Cockpit features padded thigh braces and an adjustable seat and backband for optimal comfort
- Seat position adjusts for comfort and trim
- Fully outfitted as a sea cruising kayak with perimeter lines, bow and stern bulkheads, and three day hatches
- Hatches offer enough storage space for weekend camping trips
- Deck bungees keep your essential gear secure and close at hand
- Fits medium adults, seals spray skirt size 1.4
EDDYLINE Fathom Kayak
Length 16 ft. Weight 50 lb. Width 22 in. Cockpit Size 31.5 x 16.5 in. Hull Material Carbonlite 2000 Max. Load 340 lb. Paddler Level Expert Rudder No Fishing No Seals Size 1.4 Packable No Stability Good Tracking Good Storage Bow and Stern Hatch Use Overnight Trips Seating 1 adult Type Sit Inside Shipping Surcharge Yes Cockpit Fit Standard Paddler Size Medium