EDDYLINE Raven KayakBack in the 90s, the original Eddyline Raven received the highest praise from Outside and Sea Kayaker magazines. Then Eddyline started thermoforming their boats and changed the playing field forever. Now the Raven is back and better than before, featuring a new configuration better suited to the desires of today's performance paddlers who need a boat that can surf, roll, and edge.
For free shipping to over 50 of our stores, or to ask any questions, call Customer Service at 888-463-6367.
- “Neutral” trim creates a boat that is quick and easy to handle in any conditions
- Raked bow and stern increase waterline length when the boat is loaded for better tracking
- Hard mid-ship chines provide high secondary stability and great tracking on waves
- Drop down skeg with flush, smooth adjustment allows for straighter tracking when battling strong winds or currents
- Cockpit features padded thigh braces and an adjustable seat and backband for optimal comfort
- Sea Dog foot braces easily adjust for leg length
- Fully outfitted sea kayak with perimeter lines, bow and stern bulkheads, and four hatches
- Hatches offer plenty of storage space for mutli-day touring trips
- Deck bungees keep your essential gear secure and close at hand
- Fits medium size adults, seals neoprene skirt size 1.4
EDDYLINE Raven Kayak
Weight 52 lb. Length 16 ft. 9 in. Width 22 in. Cockpit Size 31.5 x 16.5 in. Hull Material Carbonlite 2000 Max. Load 340 lb. Paddler Level Expert Rudder No Fishing No Seals Size 1.4 Packable No Tracking Good Stability Good Seating 1 adult Use Overnight Trips Storage Bow and Stern Hatch Type Sit Inside Shipping Surcharge Yes Cockpit Fit Standard Paddler Size Small