KONA Dew Hybrid BikeThe value-packed Dew delivers fast, comfortable, and confident geometry.
- Kona 6061 aluminum butted frame
- Kona Project Two aluminum fork
- Compact rear triangle: short chain stays and seat stays provide a perfect balance of stability and power transfer when out of the saddle and pedaling hard
- Shorter seat stays also have less deflection during braking and accelerate faster than longer stays
- Shorter rear triangle also helps the bike negotiate tight-twisting sections of trail
- Shimano drivetrain with wide-range gearing for all types of terrain
- 700 x 35c Freedom Comfort by WTB tires
KONA Dew Hybrid Bike
Gender Men's Rear Shock N/A Shifters Shimano EZ Fire Integrated Front Derailleur Shimano Altus Rear Derailleur Shimano Altus Wheelset Formula Brakes ProMax V-brake Saddle Kona Comfort Pedals Wellgo LUA9 # Speeds N/A Bike Type Hybrid Bikes Frame Material Aluminum Fork Aluminum Suspension None Wheel Size 700c
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Brakes Work Well
- Cost Is Very Fair
- Smooth shifting
- Stock Seat Not For Me
- Neighborhood Cruising
- Taking A 20 Mile To Beach
Comments about KONA Dew Hybrid Bike:
I got this one on sale. It rides well I have no issues. Tires are good size for comfort and smooth rolling. I added two water cages and a seat bag now I ride the 20 miles round trip to the shore and back its perfect for me for that distance. Components work swell I doubt they are top notch but I have no issues shifting or doing what any bike should do. And its a Kona you wont see so many on the roads so its a bit unique.
Manny and Kathy at EMS were super helpful!!
- Was this a gift?: