SURFTECH Bark Competitor 12'6" Pro Elite Stand UpYou can't judge a book by its cover, but sometimes you can judge a paddleboard by its name. The Surftech Bark Competitor 12'6" Pro Elite stand up paddleboard is exactly what it sounds like—a board built for speed and winning races.
For free shipping to over 50 of our stores, or to ask any questions, call Customer Service at 888-463-6367.
- Ultralight Pro Elite construction utilizes high strength-to-weight materials over the lightest foam core available to create the lightest high-performance boards on the market
- Displacement nose cuts through the water with ease; transition to a planing hull provides efficiency for sprint paddling in all wind and water conditions
- Single fin setup allows for speed, stability, drive, and minimal drag
- Deck pad provides comfort and traction
- Perfect for competitive SUP racers—designed for first-place finishes
- Integrated carry handle at the board’s center point provides a convenient transport option
SURFTECH Bark Competitor 12'6" Pro Elite Stand Up
Material and Benefit Carbon/Lightweight Displacement or Planing Board Displacement Weight 30.5 lb. Width 29 in. Volume 233 L Thickness 6.5 in. Shipping Surcharge Yes Length Range 12' or more