SURFTECH Balboa 11'6" Stand Up PaddleboardChannel your inner conquistador and hit the water with the Surftech Balboa 11'6" stand up paddleboard. Though you may not be able to traverse the ocean, you'll definitely be able to tour the coast, or take your adventures inland.
- AST technology allows for lighter, stronger, and reliable construction; features a water-tight fused cell core
- Deck pad provides comfort and traction for extended paddling trips
- Single fin setup allows for speed, stability, drive, and minimal drag
- Deck inserts on the nose of the board provide the ability to incorporate bungees for gear stowage
- Molded-in handle at the board’s center point provides an easy transport option
- Ideal for medium- to large-framed paddlers
SURFTECH Balboa 11'6" Stand Up Paddleboard
Material and Benefit Fiberglass/Lightweight Length Range 11'6" or less Weight 33.2 lb. Width 33.5 in. Volume 211.8 L Thickness 5 in. Shipping Surcharge Yes Displacement or Planing Board Planing Volume Range 175L to 250L (Med)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about SURFTECH Balboa 11'6" Stand Up Paddleboard:
I absolutely love and would recommend this SUP to anyone looking for a stable, beginner to intermediate level experience. Since purchasing I have ridden in a calm lake, a tidal river, and the Atlantic coast. The board performs well and is stable enough to allow my 13 lb. dog to ride with me and walk up and down the board without throwing off my balance.
- Was this a gift?: