MORRELLI & MELVIN 12'6" Stand Up PaddleboardWith its fast hull shape and wave-penetrating bow design, the Morrelli and Melvin Carbon 12'6" USA board represents the next generation in SUP race board design.
For free shipping to over 50 of our stores, or to ask any questions, call Customer Service at 888-463-6367.
- Features a 1.5 lb. stringerless EPS core with all carbon laminations, making it super lightweight
- Wave-piercing bow cuts cleanly through choppy waves without creating extra drag so you can move faster without wasting energy
- Tail is designed to minimize drag, release water cleanly, and perform well in waves; wider design surfs better and offers more dynamic stability
- Fairly smooth, organic rocker line curve reaches its maximum depth just behind the board’s midpoint to maximize speed
- Front part of the deck is an extension of the wave-piercing bow and is designed to shed water for smooth recovery
- Flat standing area allows for excellent mobility while paddling and surfing and is recessed to lower your center of gravity
- Single fin setup allows for speed, stability, drive, and minimal drag
MORRELLI & MELVIN 12'6" Stand Up Paddleboard
Material and Benefit Carbon/Lightweight EMS_Sale Yes Displacement or Planing Board Displacement Weight 20 lb. Length 12 ft. 6 in. Width 28.75 in. Volume 197 L Thickness 5.5 in. Shipping Surcharge Yes Length Range 12' or more Volume Range 175L to 250L (Med)