BAD FISH MVP 9' Stand Up PaddleboardDesigned and built by mountain-based watermen in Colorado, the Badfish MVP 9'0" stand up paddleboard was made for whitewater fun. Take your paddling to the next level and satisfy your curiosity about running rivers standing up.
For free shipping to participating New England stores, or to ask any questions, call Customer Service at 888-463-6367.
- Combines the best whitewater kayak design with Badfish’s experience making river surf boards to take whitewater SUP to the next level
- Kayak-style chine is forgiving in eddy turns and ferries
- Water-shedding, high-volume nose cuts through the water like a kayak
- Short enough to fit into small eddies and pivot quickly, yet stable enough to build confidence as you progress from flat water to moving water
- Deck pad provides comfort and traction
- 2 +1 fin setup responds quickly to steering input and provides extra agility in the waves
- Carry handle at the board’s center point offers a convenient transport option
BAD FISH MVP 9' Stand Up Paddleboard
Material and Benefit Fiberglass/Lightweight EMS_Sale Yes Length Range 11'6" or less Width 36 in. Volume 270 L Thickness 6.25 in. Primary Use Whitewater Shipping Surcharge Yes Displacement or Planing Board Planing