AMUNDSON Cross 10'6" Stand Up PaddleboardFor smaller paddlers who want a lightweight, compact board that can handle almost any condition, the Amundson Cross 10'6" is ideal. Quick, stable, and easy to maneuver, this board performs well on flat water and in waves.
For free shipping to over 50 of our stores, or to ask any questions, call Customer Service at 888-463-6367.
- Versatile crossover board, perfect for paddling in both flat water and waves
- Semi-custom built in epoxy AST construction to provide the best balance of lightweight, stiffness, and durability
- Constant flow rocker provides good tracking in flat water and playfulness in the surf
- Flat deck from rail to rail offers comfort and stability; factory-installed 3mm EVA deck pad provides great traction and added comfort
- 2 +1 fin setup responds quickly to steering input and provides extra agility in the waves
- Vent to core reduces the risk of delamination by allowing built-up gas to escape
- Heavy-duty molded handle at the board’s center point offers a convenient transport option
- Ideal for paddlers under 160 pounds
AMUNDSON Cross 10'6" Stand Up Paddleboard
Material and Benefit Fiberglass/Lightweight Length Range 11'6" or less Weight 24.5 lb. Width 30 in. Volume 158 L Thickness 4.25 in. Shipping Surcharge Yes Displacement or Planing Board Planing Volume Range 174L or Less (Low)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Durable Board
- All around
Comments about AMUNDSON Cross 10'6" Stand Up Paddleboard:
we use this board on flatwater mostly but ill surf a few times a year. It has been a great board for the entire family. I have paddled lots of boards at different demos, and this one definitely was the best in its class.
- Was this a gift?: