AMUNDSON Cross 11' Stand Up PaddleboardFor paddlers who want a lightweight, compact board that can handle almost any condition, the Amundson Cross 11' is ideal. Quick, stable, and easy to maneuver, this board performs well on flat water and in waves.
- Versatile crossover board, perfect for paddling in both flat water and waves
- Semi-custom built in epoxy AST construction to provide the best balance of lightweight, stiffness, and durability
- Constant flow rocker provides good tracking in flat water and playfulness in the surf
- Flat deck from rail to rail offers comfort and stability; factory-installed 3mm EVA deck pad provides great traction and added comfort
- 2 +1 fin setup responds quickly to steering input and provides extra agility in the waves
- Vent to core reduces the risk of delamination by allowing built-up gas to escape
- Heavy-duty molded handle at the board’s center point offers a convenient transport option
- Ideal for paddlers up to 200 pounds
AMUNDSON Cross 11' Stand Up Paddleboard
Material and Benefit Fiberglass/Lightweight Length Range 11'6" or less Weight 26.5 lb. Width 30.5 in. Volume 178 L Thickness 4 in. Shipping Surcharge Yes Displacement or Planing Board Planing Volume Range 175L to 250L (Med)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about AMUNDSON Cross 11' Stand Up Paddleboard:
This is a very playful board. it paddles great in the surf and on flat water.
Its balanced well , and the 3 fin setup is great.
- Was this a gift?: