AQUAGLIDE Impulse 11' Stand Up PaddleboardPerfect for all-around use and recreational paddling, the Aquaglide Impulse 11'0" stand up paddleboard offers incredible performance at an incredible price.
- Width of the board increases stability without drastically compromising tracking, glide, or maneuverability
- SunTec II construction features a durable epoxy composite surface making it ideal for new or frequent paddlers
- Lightweight EPS core is reinforced with wood stringers and laminated with fiberglass for stiffness, durability, and rigidity
- Diamond-cut PE deck pad offers comfortable traction
- EVA rails
- Single fin setup allows for speed, stability, drive, and minimal drag
- Deck inserts on the nose of the board provide the ability to incorporate bungees for gear stowage
- Heavy-duty molded handle at the board’s center point provides an easy transport option
- Ideal for paddlers under 230 lb.
AQUAGLIDE Impulse 11' Stand Up Paddleboard
Material and Benefit Soft top/Affordable Length Range 11'6" or less Weight 32 lb. Width 32 in. Volume 210 L Thickness 4.75 in. Shipping Surcharge Yes Displacement or Planing Board Planing Volume Range 175L to 250L (Med)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Glides well
- Very stable
- Flat Water
- Recreational Paddling
Comments about AQUAGLIDE Impulse 11' Stand Up Paddleboard:
After borrowing my wife's board all last season, she gave me an early b-day present. This board is extremely stable. I am 6'1, 200 lbs and never felt better on the water. I even took it in light surf last weekend. I recommend this to anyone who is just getting into the sport and is scared off by the huge price tag of most boards. I also found this board to perform better then some more expensive boards I had demoed last season.
- Was this a gift?: